SSS for Success (Simplified Social Media Solutions) is in search of new Success Stories! We’re looking for organizations who are willing to have their social media marketing efforts documented in exchange for a discounted rate of products and services, so that we can have the opportunity to showcase our talents and help propel your brand to the next level with new media! Specifically, we’re interested in organizations in the following industries:
- Food Trucks (preference given to San Antonio-based businesses): Got a must-have culinary treat that has people traversing the globe (or your local city) to find you? Well, we want to work with you! Food trucks are the ideal place to grow and expand a location-based, mobile marketing initiative, and we’ve got some innovative plans we’re eager to put into action!
- Family-Owned Small Businesses: We're looking to work with an established family-owned small business to showcase how the integration of social media can infuse positivity and bring in new business by strategically targeting customers in the social media space. We want someone with a story to tell about their business that is compelling and encourages people to “shop small” with them. Multi-generational companies and even social media skeptics are welcomed! Let us show you how a few simple and easy steps can expand your reach and increase your sales by delivering new and returning customers!
- Faith-Based Organization or Ministry: We have a great online marketing package that’s primed for a faith-based outreach initiative! This package is ideal for a ministry that’s looking to bring their offline offerings to the online space (where many of their followers already are). It’s designed to appeal to the members of your flock that already use varying parts of social and mobile technology, and introduces the organization to some of the ways they can enhance their message in the digital arena.
- Fundraisers (preferably Non-Profits): Years ago, we had a great experience with a non-profit fundraising initiative, and we're ready to recreate this success. Specifically, this campaign will revolve around email marketing and the integration of a very cool platform designed streamline online fundraising and donor relations.
- Open Call (Pitch Us): If your organization is interesting and deserves consideration, fill out this form and pitch your case. We're open and innovative enough to take on an exciting challenge, if one’s presented!
In order to take advantage of this Call for Case Studies, you must:
- Have a Creative and Collaborative Spirit: We're willing to work with you, but we can’t do it alone! We’ll consult with you and show you the way, and even train you to do the work yourself, if that’s your desire, but you must be actively involved, and ready to tweak some of your old modes of thinking.
- Be open-minded enough to know that there will be some trial-and-error as we work to find the right social media marketing mix that works for you, and be willing to explore, experiment, and tweak your plans as needed.
- Accept and understand that processes will be documented for internal purposes, and may be shared externally via SSS for Success marketing materials (with your approval).
- Understand that the discounted rate being offered to your comes with an agreement to provide positive promotion of SSS for Success through referrals to colleagues and professional networks. True, you’re not obligated to do this, but it would be nice. This is also our incentive to do a great job when working with you! We want you be so happy you worked with us that you can’t wait to tell at least 5 people about the great products and services you received!
- Be ready to make more money through sales, donations, and/or additional customers, save money though efficient operations and a better online marketing strategy, and have your biggest social media marketing problems solved through Simplified Social Media Solutions!
Get started now by filling out our intake form.
We can't wait to work with you!
Kindra Cotton, Social Media Specialist