Starting in May, SSS for Success will be extending its Technology and Social Media Consulting to include one-on-one, in-person, and small group (15-30 people) Social Media Training Classes.
Classes will include:
- Social Media 101: An Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media 102: I’ve Got These Tools, Now What? (How to Use Social Media Tools Effectively)
- Social Media 103: An Intro to Social Media for Busy Professionals
- Blogging 101: How to Blog & Create Good Content
- WordPress 101: How to Set Up a Professional WordPress Blog
- Pay Per Click (PPC) 100: An Introduction to Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- PPC 101: How PPC Can Work For Your Small Business
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 100: An Introduction to SEO
- SEO 101: Making Your Website Search-Engine Friendly
Our Social Media Training Classes will differ from the consulting we provide, in that the classes are geared towards the do-it-yourselfer/cash-strapped entrepreneur whose budget can’t quite afford Social Media Consulting at this stage. Our sessions will differ from other Social Media Classes, because we’ll focus on an action-oriented model that will mean you’ll be ready to implement what you’ve learned in the class by the end of it!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed, or fill out our Contact Form and note that you’re interested in our Social Media Training Classes NOW, and you may be eligible to take part in some of our Early Bird Specials, which will include discounted courses and free PPC advertising vouchers.
Kindra Cotton, Small Business Survival Specialist