- Design your site first for a blind person, then add visual elements.
- Use a simple technology to build your site (like HTML).
- Choose unique title tags, META Description & Keyword Tags for each page.
- Fill out the ALT IMAGE tag for all of your images.
- Optimize each page for 2-3 keywords, with at least 250 words of text.
- Use keywords in your text links, and also use enriched (bold) text on keywords and within the headings and sub-heading on your page.
- Link to pages that are relevant to your content.
- Avoid using Frames, Flash, Query Strings, and graphical navigation menus.
- Avoid deep directories and long, over-hyphenated URLs.
- Try the Lynx Browser (Text-based) viewer: See what search engines see when they crawl your page.
Need to Make Your Website More Search Engine Friendly?
Contact Us and let us help.